Are you looking for a new way to extend your self-love? Then Lelo Dot might be your perfect sex toy.
This teardrop-shaped toy uses a patented Infinite™ Loop Technology to give you multiple approaches to self-pleasuring around the clit and other erogenous zones.
It is the ultimate toy for a mind-blowing solo experience or an unintrusive coupled game.
But before you give it a test, it’s good to familiarize yourself with the full details of Lelo Dot.
Below is a detailed review of the product.
What Is Lelo Dot?
The Lelo Dot is a clitoral-stimulating sex toy that works in oscillating motions to deliver pinpoint stimulation to the clitoris and other erogenous zones.
As mentioned above, the oscillating motions are driven by the Infinite™ Loop Technology.
The idea behind the innovation of this technology was to overcome the clitoral numbing and desensitization problems associated with circular motions in other clitoral sex toys.
Want to learn more about the toy?
This section details the Lelo Dot’s various aspects to help you clearly understand its features and specifications. Let’s dive in.
Construction and Design
The Lelo dot features an ultra-smooth silicone body that feels gentle and warm on the skin.
Also, the silicone body is free from phthalates and other toxic chemicals that may be hazardous to the skin. So, nothing should hold you from using the toy.
Another good thing about silicon is that it’s 100% waterproof. That means you can use it in a dump environment, including the bathroom.
If you are using it for the first time, the Lelo Dot takes the shape of a teardrop, with a flexible silicone tip that oscillates in response to the toy’s Infinite™ Loop Technology to deliver pinpoint clitoral vibrations.
If you love a combo of clitoral and G-spot stimulation, the dots-stimulating head is slim enough to allow for comfortable penetration of a second toy, finger, or even real cock.
At the center of the bulbous section of the dot is an inch-thick hole that works as a handle.
Use this hole to position the toy and hold it in your preferred position as you work for an immersive clitoral orgasm.
It comes in the standard size of 60 x 46 x 165 mm / 2.4 x 1.8 x 6.5 in, which is equivalent to the size of your palm.
The toy’s compact and lightweight (98 grams) nature allows for a more comfortable user experience.
If you are mindful about the color of your toy, the Lelo Dot comes in aqua, lilac, and pink to offer options to choose from.
Power and Performance
The Lelo dot runs on rechargeable lithium Ion batteries, saving you the cost of buying multiple batteries. Another advantage is that the charging cable is included in the box.
Typically, a depleted battery takes up to 2 hours to charge fully and lasts approximately 2 hours, depending on your intensity of use.
Press the button bearing the symbol () at the center of the toy to turn the dot to life.
Besides starting the device, you can use this button to customize the pulsating patterns to the featured one steady pattern or one of the seven pulsating patterns.
Use featured +/- buttons to regulate the intensity of your vibrations.
You can also use the + button to start the machine should the () button fail. All you need is to press it long.
Unlike the conventional clitoral vibrators, the Lelo Dot enables you to unlock multiple climaxes without numbing or saturating your sweet spot.
Thanks to the Infinite™ Loop Technology, which concentrates all power to the oscillating tip.
And on top of that, it comes with a one-year warranty and a ten-year guarantee to assure you of long-term service.
When it comes to noise levels, the Lelo Dot produces approximately 60 decibels at its highest intensity (133 Hz) and 42 decibels at its lowest intensity.
Note: the above ratings apply when the toy is not in direct contact with the skin.
When massaging the clit, the noise level goes below 42 decibels since your body absorbs the vibrations.
Cleaning and Storage
Though the dot’s construction materials are certified 100% body safe, the materials can transfer bacteria and other pathogens into your nether regions when not well cleaned.
For this reason, you should clean the toy before and after use to avoid such risks.
Cleaning this toy doesn’t have to be complex. An anti-bacterial bathing soap and running water will suffice for the cleaning.
After cleaning, allow the toy enough time to dry and enclose it inside the classy satin pouch that comes with the package.
The manufacturer offers a one-year warranty for system damages and a ten-year quality guarantee. The above terms make Lelo Dot a riskless investment.
The shipment process starts once the manufacturer receives and approves the order.
The toy is discreetly packed and shipped to your doorstep within 10 to 14 working days after receipt.
You can log in to the manufacturer’s website to track the delivery status of your product (Lelo dot).
Note: The shipment period may change depending on your location.
The package contains:
- The LELO Dot Elliptical Clitoral Vibrator
- USB charging cable
- Satin storage bag
- Instructional guide
- Warranty registration card
How Lelo Dot works
The Lelo Dot’s Infinite Loop technology triggers the device’s silicon tip to move in elliptical motions, creating an infinity pattern of stimulation on all nerve endings around your erogenous zones.
This results in strong pinpoint orgasms.
How to Use the Lelo Dot
Using Lelo Dot for the first time? Do not fret! This section will guide you on using the toy to drive your being into pure orgasmic bliss.
- First, you should ensure that your Lelo Dot is fully charged and operational. The last thing you would like is for your toy to die amid your orgasmic journey.
- Apply a Lelo personal moisturizer at the tip of your toy. Then, do the same on your clit or any other erogenous spot you wish to target. Also, apply the moisturizer on the nape of my neck, nipples, and inner thighs if you have time to explore orgasms using the Dot. Don’t have the Lelo personal moisturizer? Then a water-based lube will suffice.
- Once done applying the lube, press the power button at the center of the toy to activate it.
- Press the power () button again to tailor your perfect vibration intensity, then use two side buttons to set your favorite speed and tempo. Now you are ready to go.
- Insert your fingers inside the toy’s one-inched hole and place the toy’s tip in your clitoris.
- You need to work hand in hand with the dot’s infinite loop technology until you reach the peak of your climax.
- Try positioning the toy differently against your body to find a more pleasurable position.
- For instance, you can hold the shafts flat against your clit for fuller sensations or point the tip in your clit for intense, pinpointed stimulation.
- Once you climax, hit the – button beside the power button to revert the toy to its lowest setting. This will give you pleasurable post-orgasm aftershocks.
- After your pleasurable session, long-press the power button to switch off the toy.
- Give some thanks to your toy by cleaning it with running water and storing it as recommended.
My Experience With Lelo Dot
As a sex toy enthusiast, I have experimented with countless clitoral-stimulating sex toys. Still, none of them has ever given me quick, intense, pinpointed orgasms like Lelo Dot.
Here is my honest review:
Despite my encounter with numerous sex toys, I had never heard of a Lelo Dot clit masturbator until my friend updated me.
I was glad to hear that the toy is new in the market, and I was curious to test how it feels. So I logged into the Lelo website and ordered one.
I would begin by saying the toy was discreetly packed so no one could guess what was inside the sleek black box.
In addition, the package contents matched the ones included in the manufacturer’s advertisement page.
Upon testing the toy in my clit, the oscillating silicone tip coupled with the vibrating motor could send sweeping shockwaves on my clit, which later spread to my whole being.
I squirted powerfully.
Another beautiful thing about this toy is its low noise level. While in use, the toy could produce approximately 20 decibels, which was okay for me.
However, the noise level can go as high as 60 decibels when the toy is at its highest intensity and not engaged.
So, the noise level depends on whether you are using the toy or not.
Lelo Dot is compact to allow for a combo of clitoral stimulation and penetration by another toy, finger, or a natural penis.
To unveil the full potential of the Lelo Dot, you need to understand how to use the controls effectively.
In addition, you need to understand the right combination of vibrations and the oscillating speed that gives the most intense orgasms.
Finally, you must understand how to position the toy to reap the most pleasure. I’m happy I have mastered utilizing the toy for a mind-blowing sexual experience.
Frequently Asked Questions About Lelo Dot
Below are answers to various questions vagina owners have asked about the Lelo dot clitoris masturbator.
Can I use my USB adapter to charge my Lelo Dot?
Yes. You can use your USB cable to charge your Lelo dot. However, some USB cables are slow and may take all the time charging your device.
That is why the manufacturer recommends that you buy original replacement cable from the manufacturer website.
How Should I Dispose My Lelo Dot?
After ensuring your Lelo Dot is no longer functional, peel off the silicone and plastic cover to remove the lithium-ion battery before disposing the rest of the device with household items.
Take the lithium-ion battery to any specialized battery recyclers in your region, or contact the local hazardous waste program to ask them about the available disposal options.
What are the best maintenance practices for keeping my Lelo Dot in good condition?
Maintaining Lelo Dot doesn’t have to be complex. You need to clean the toy before and after using it, then keep it in its satin storage pouch.
Does Lelo offer repair for damages?
No. the manufacturer does not offer repair services for the toys for hygienic reasons. However, they can share troubleshooting tips should your device run into problems.
The Lelo Dot: Pros and Cons
This section outlines the strengths and weaknesses of Lelo dot to guide your buying decision.
Lelo Dot Pros
Below are the reasons why you should invest in the Lelo dot:
- Delivers quick, intense, and pinpoint orgasms
- Its unique design allows for a comfortable grip and extended use
- Offers precise stimulation, which is rare to find in other sex toys
- Triggers multiple orgasms in a row without rubbing or desensitizing the clit
- Ideal for use in dumb environments
- Easy to use, given its compact and lightweight design
- Offers an extended quality guarantee and a one-year warranty
- Gentle to the skin, given its soft and sulky silicon construction
- Packed discreetly to conceal the contents
- Ideal for extending some love to less appreciated erogenous zones
Lelo Dot Cons
- Costly investment
- It may take you time to grasp the right rhythm of vibrations and oscillation patterns
- Not ideal for full clit stimulation
Lelo Dot is your perfect partner if you are looking for a clitoral masturbator that will give you instant, intense, and pinpointed orgasms at different erogenous zones.
It utilizes a patented infinite loop technology to give you an extraordinary climax with unmatched precision.
It is your best buy if you want a new versatile toy to extend love to your clitoris and other erogenous zones.
Want to hit your clitoral climax in a new style?
Order your Lelo Dot toy today to enjoy the ride. To place an order, you can visit the Lelo selling page.