All of us have been using condoms to protect ourselves from sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy.
BUT none of is actually too excited about putting on a condom before performing the deed.
Nevertheless, we have to live with the truth, and there is nothing much we can do about it. The story changed when Lelo, the brand with the sleekest products decided to reinvent the condom for fun and pleasure.
The result was the Lelo Hex condom which has a patented designed and is called the “world’s first re-engineered condom.”>> Click here to learn more or order your Lelo Hex Condoms
What is the Lelo Hex?
In the simplest and the practical term, it is a condom. So why such hype?
Because of its design. The Lelo Hex condom has a large number of Hexagons on its surface which make the experience pleasurable on a whole new level while still maintaining the safety standards.
The company promises a different kind of pleasure with the same niche of toy and does it deliver it? Read on to find out.
The idea of having a re-engineered condom is exciting since this is one thing that the humans have been using for ages to have safe sex.
Earlier it was animal intestines, oiled silk paper and what not, but since the invention of the first rubber based condom in 1839, we have been using different versions of it.
So, why a change now? Let’s face the fact. Not everyone uses condoms.
The health authorities and governments spend millions on spreading the awareness about the sex issues, but almost 40% of the sexually active people never use condoms.
This is because condoms cut the fun part of the intercourse and often break due to friction and tension.
There have been wild ideas doing the rounds in the market, but Lelo Hex condom is the only to materialize till date.
Let’s get to it
Lelo Hex condom has been a buzz since its launch. Right from its packaging to its final feel, the product is filled with surprises.
If you have an active sex life, you would be able to connect with all the things I am going to tell you about this little toy.
The innovation begins right from the packaging. The usual tin foil is replaced by a strong paper-ish material which is easy to tear.
Although it might not seem like a big deal at first once your hands are filled with lube and pre-cum, you realize how fabulous this idea is.
The hands do not slip, and you are able to open the packet without having to use your teeth or scissors.
Once the packet opens and you take out the condom, you will realize a huge difference in the regular condom you have been using until your last intercourse.
The Lelo Hex condom is slightly more unrolled than the other brands. This makes it easy to understand which side is the top and which side will kiss the manhood.
A few things that matter a lot
A lot of things define the overall experience of using a condom.
Even I hadn’t thought of all these things until I sat down with a Lelo Hex condom in one hand and a regular condom in the other.
Here are all the things I observed which I think make a difference in how you feel it on your dick:
- The regular condoms are not very stretchy and restrict the thing inside them, especially the head which makes the overall experience highly unsatisfying. Lelo Hex condom, in this case, is very, very stretchy. It can fit any human size and structure (I guess).
- The base of the regular condoms is very tight. This is because the design of the condom is made in a way that the base is responsible for keeping the condom in its place on the penis. Men with more girth find it disturbing and uncomfortable. Plus, it ruins their performance. Lelo Hex condom, on the other hand, does not come with a restrictive base. It sticks to your thing without putting a lot of pressure on the base.
- Lately, a lot of brands have been focusing on creating thin material for their condoms. Lelo has definitely mastered the art, and it is definitely evident in the Hex. The “re-engineered” condom feels ‘almost’ like skin, and at the same, it is strong enough to serve its purpose. I did quite a few tests to check its durability and feel, and I am not at all complaining.
- The best part is the fact that the Hex is transparent. The dick does not look like candy and the adult fun that we have been talking about stays intact.
Conclusion: Should You Go For It?
If you are looking for a one-word answer and leave the review because it has been long already, then YES, YOU SHOULD.
In case, you just want to hang on for a little more time, I have a few reasons why you should buy it without a second thought.
During my time with Hex, I truly enjoyed what I did. The condom felt nice, durable, thin and soft. It did not restrict my dick even a bit.
I was able to enjoy myself thoroughly and not for once I wanted to get rid of the condom. This is a good sign since I am a health-conscious person who does not want kids at the moment.
This brings me to three reasons why you should buy it:
- It feels like skin. Almost. Well, the material is thin but it is still there, and you feel it every now and then. Having said that, the experience is better than using any other condom.
- It does not have any extraordinary strength at the tip or the base to restrict your length and width. Men with great responsibilities would love it for this particular reason.
- Finally, although thin, it is durable and can withstand a long session.
Lelo Hex condom, in my opinion, can be the game changer.